This is Ovation Hall’s (“Ovation Hall”, “we”, or “our”) Refund & Billing Policy. This Refund & Billing Policy discusses the ways in which we charge customers for use of the Services (as defined in the Terms of Service) and related questions about charges, refunds and billing disputes. Capitalized terms used but not defined in this policy have the meaning given to them in our Terms of Services, located at: https://ovationhall.com/terms/
2. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
- Package Renewal. AS SET FORTH IN OUR POLICIES, ALL HOSTING PLANS AND DOMAIN NAMES ARE SET TO AUTOMATICALLY RENEW ON THEIR RENEWAL DATE AFTER THE INITIAL TERM AND ANY RENEWAL TERMS TO PREVENT ANY DISRUPTION IN THE SERVICES. YOUR NEXT RENEWAL DATE IS LOCATED ON EVERY INVOICE AS WELL AS THE SERVICES AND DOMAINS SECTIONS OF THE CLIENT PORTAL.
- Domain Name Renewal. Domain names are set to AUTOMATICALLY RENEW thirty (30) days before the expiration date to ensure no disruptions occur since URLs will immediately redirect to a landing page if a domain expires.
- Please note that all payment methods that allow charges to be automatically applied will be charged thirty (30) days before the domain’s expiration date per the invoice. If your payment method of choice does not allow automatic payments to be applied, payment must be made manually on or before the invoice due date or the domain name may lapse.
- Charges. The Due Date for Fees for renewed packages is the package renewal date.
- Failure to Renew. Accounts that have invoices which are more than thirty (30) days overdue will be suspended. If a suspended account is to be reactivated, all of the overdue invoices will need to be paid to make it current before the suspension is lifted. After 30 days of suspension, accounts which are still not renewed are automatically terminated.
3. Responsibility for Payment
- You are responsible for all charges, costs, expenses and other fees (the “Fees”) associated with your use of the Services once our Services are made available to you. Your first invoice is generated at the time you purchase the Services. An invoice for any Renewal Term is generated thirty (30) days prior to the first day of the Renewal Term (the “Due Date”) unless other arrangements have been made or a cancellation request has been submitted from the client portal. You are responsible for the fees and charges set out within the initial web portal invoice you pay on the Effective Date and any other invoice generated for a Renewal Term. If paying by credit card, PayPal Billing Agreement, Mobile Money, or any other payment method capable of automatic charge, you will be charged on the Due Date. New services, packages, or domains that are ordered and unpaid after seven (7) days will be canceled.
- In the event that the customer fails to pay for services given, Ovation Hall may assign unpaid late balances to a collection agency for appropriate action. You agree to reimburse Ovation Hall for all expenses incurred to recover sums due, including attorneys’ fees and other legal expenses if legal action is necessary to collect payment on balances due.
- Price Adjustments. To remain competitive, we occasionally make changes to our plans and pricing. To have your plan updated to current offerings please contact our billing team. We cannot go back and modify invoices that have already been paid but will be happy to modify your plan for new invoices.
4. Money Back Guarantee
- Our Hosting Services carry an unconditional thirty (30) day satisfaction guarantee. To cancel your Hosting Services and receive a refund of our fees, you must contact us via the Client Portal within thirty (30) days from the Effective Date and a refund will be issued.
- If you cancel after thirty (30) days from the Effective Date, you will be issued a prorated refund, rounded up to the next full month of service. No refunds will be issued for partial months of service.
- Refund requests received after one hundred twenty (120) days from the Effective Date will be issued via PayPal. Refunds are not offered for partial months of service. Accounts that are terminated due to violations of our Policies are not eligible for a refund.
- All third-party fees, including domain registration fees, setup fees, and migration fees, are non-refundable, non-negotiable, and excluded from our Money Back Guarantee. Further, SSL certificates have a Twenty Five (25) day refund window from the time of purchase.
- For free domain registration promotions (.com, .net, and .org), the retail price of the domain will be deducted from any refund amount upon cancellation. You will retain the domain registration, and can use it anywhere you see fit.
Accounts that are terminated due to Terms of Service violations are not eligible for a refund. Domain registrations, setup fees, and migration fees are not refundable. Service credits have no cash value and are extended at our discretion. Service credits expire if your account is fully terminated.
- All refunds are subject to the terms of service for any third-party payment processor and those terms take precedence over the terms in the Terms of Services and our Policies. In the event we are unable to refund any fees or charges via the method of payment, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to return or credit the appropriate funds to you.
- If you paid us by credit card we will credit the card on file. If you paid us by PayPal, we will take steps to refund the PayPal account. If you paid us through Mobile Money, we will take steps to refund your Mobile Money wallet. If you paid us through another payment processor, we will take steps to refund the appropriate fees through that payment processor. If the information we have on file for your account is not up to date, your refund may not be completed. Refund requests of payments made to Ovation Hall by bank transfer, check, or money order or after one hundred twenty (120) days have passed on a credit card payment will be issued via PayPal only. If you cannot accept PayPal payments, you will not be eligible for a refund via other methods. Ovation Hall is not responsible for fees deducted from any refund processed by PayPal.
6. Service Credit Eligibility
- Customers who at the time of the report of the claimed outage are not current on their invoices for the Services do not qualify for service Credits related to any outages.
- Customers who have not paid their invoices on time more than three times in the 12 months preceding the claimed outage are not eligible for service credits.
- In order to deliver a secure high-performance hosting environment, we utilize certain automated systems to limit malicious and resource-intensive activity. In some instances, non-malicious activity can appear to be malicious and trigger our systems, which may limit your ability to use our Services as set forth in Section 3(d)(iii) of the TOS. Such limitations may result in bandwidth throttling or suspension or termination of your account, at our sole discretion. In these situations, any interruption, suspension, or change in the availability of the Services will not be considered downtime and will not be eligible for a service credit.
7. Payment Methods; Currencies
- We accept payment via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB, Diner’s Club, PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Mobile Money (African countries). By providing us with your account payment information, you give us consent to charge you on the Due Date of any invoices linked to the account. Please see our invoice for bank transfer banking information. Returned checks will incur a twenty-five dollar ($25) fee per instance.
- We accept multiple currencies as found on our website (depending on the country you are visiting from, or the location of your VPN, if any). Whenever possible we will attempt to charge in the currency you select upon checkout unless the payment gateway does not support the currency. In this case, the currency will be converted to USD and charged in USD. Prices on our website may differ for different countries. This is a deliberate action, and we do not necessarily use the exchange rates. Additionally, you may be subject to additional fees or other charges assessed or imposed by the administrator of your selected method of payment. Ovation Hall is not responsible for these charges.
8. Charges for Account Upgrades, Downgrades, and Migrations
- License. In connection with any data migration, you hereby authorize Ovation Hall to access your data for data migration purposes. Before requesting Services that may require a data migration to occur, you hereby agree to backup all of your data on both the source and the target servers, as appropriate.
- Upgrades. When upgrading to a higher-priced hosting plan, we will migrate your account to the new Service at no charge. The data center migration fee is also waived if you choose to move to a new data center during the upgrade process. Upgrade requests are processed and effective only after payment for the package price difference is paid. If you would like to move to another data center without upgrading your account, there is a twenty-five dollar ($25) migration fee.
- Downgrades. When downgrading to a lower-priced plan, the difference between the amount of the current package price already paid over the new package price will be placed on the billing account as a service credit. Refunds will not be issued and a twenty-five dollar ($25) downgrade migration fee may be charged. Please contact the sales or billing department if considering an upgrade or downgrade to determine what options are suitable and to discuss pricing.
- Migrations From Other Hosts. All migration-related work is included as a Service for purposes of our Policies.
- All complimentary migrations require the user to provide cPanel account credentials for their previous hosting environment. Clients who migrate from non cPanel hosting environments may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration.
- Other Migration Situations. Some clients have specific migration needs, depending on our migration workload, we may be able to accommodate those needs. In these cases, you may incur a charge determined by the migration team and assessed based on the complexity of the migration and your specific needs.
9. Billing Errors; Chargebacks
- If you discover an error on your invoice please notify us as soon as possible by either calling or submitting a ticket to our Billing Department at https://ovationhall.com/clientarea. We will honor invoice errors as long as we are notified of them within ninety (90) days. If more than ninety (90) days have elapsed we may decline the refund request. If a refund is in order, it will go onto your account as a service credit to be used on a future invoice. Service credits have no cash value.
- If at any time you have questions or concerns regarding a charge from Ovation Hall, please contact us by submitting a ticket at https://ovationhall.com/clientarea/. Any received chargebacks will incur a fifty-dollar ($50) investigation fee on the associated billing account and all services will be immediately suspended pending investigation. Ovation Hall may reject the future use of payment methods from an account for which a chargeback has been previously issued. Upon receipt of a chargeback or payment reversal, the account related to the payment may be suspended or terminated.
10. Vat Tax
VAT/ Tax may or may not be charged depending on the country from which you are accessing our service.
11. Date Of Policy
This Refund & Billing Policy was last updated on June 18, 2021.